Safety Guardrail Systems are a widely used fall protection system designed as a barrier to allow safe access and reduce hazards when working at heights.
Roll over image to zoom in
- Safe and reliable, this system is designed and fully tested in order to meet or exceed all major fall protection requirements including: European EN 14 122-3 and French NFE 85-015 Regulations
- Cost effective solution
- Corrosion resistance and long life span
- Not damaged by sun or weather
- Minimal maintenance required and no specialized training is required
- Versatile, can be installed without penetration on a wide range of roofs without damage to the roof or the structure integrity
- Simple to customise, can be designed to fit with existing or new structures
Whether you need a temporary edge protection for a rooftop application, or a permanently attached guardrail system, our height safety specialist can recommend a safety guardrail system to meet your needs and budget.