OLYMPE stainless steel wire rope, retractable fall arrester 10 m with integrated rescue winch
- Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer having a carrying handle with special grip for a perfect comfort during carrying.
- Stainless steel wire rope of diam 4.5 mm with a snout for a better gripping of the retractable lanyard.
-Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
-Swivel and FA 50 101 17 at anchorage end, stainless steel connector with load indicator at attachment end.
- Integrated recovery system.
- Compatibility: The device can be adapted on our TRIPOD (FA 60 001 00 - FA 60 002 00) through the Kit FA 60 001 04. Can also be fixed on Tripod with head-mounted double pulley (FA 60 101 00 / FA 60 102 00) through the mounting bracket set FA 60 101 01, and on MultiSafeWay (FA 60 022 00) through the mounting bracket set FA 60 022 05.
- Weight: 7,40 kg.
- Delivered with a cord (FA 20 904 10) for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
- HS Code: 8428 9090
Compliance: EN 360:2002, EN1496:2017 class B, ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU.Minimum breaking strength 12 kN.Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use
To download the product instructions for use, see the Attachment tab