HELIXON wire rope, retractable fall arrester 20 m, for vertical use only
- Robust & durable polymer casing, equipped with:
a carrying handle,
a wire rope-cleaning brush,
a window, that can be easily removed for reaching the internal mechanism, in order to inspect it without totally opening the casing.
- Comes with Galvanized Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm, having:
a connector ref. FA 50 203 20 with load indicator,
a gripping handle.
- Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
- Swivel and FA 50 101 17 connector at anchorage end.
- Weight: 7.43 kg.
- Delivered with a cord (FA 20 904 20) for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
- HS Code: 8428 9090
Compliance: EN 360:2002.
Minimum breaking strength 12 kN.
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use only.
To download the product instructions for use, see the Attachment tab