TRITON wire rope, sealed retractable fall arrester 10 m
- Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer with Stainless steel cover, integrated carrying handle.
- The design of the internal mechanism in 2 different parts allows a perfect impermeability (meets IP68 level of IEC 60529) of the blocking-braking system. As for the pulley & wire rope part, it allows to replace the wire rope quickly & easily with minimum tools.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm having:
=> a stainless steel connector with load indicator
=> a gripping handle.
- Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
- 180°-pivoting anchorage loop.
- Weight: 7.36 kg.
- Delivered with a cord (FA 20 904 10) for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
- HS code: 84798997
Compliance: EN 360:2002, IP68
Minimum breaking strength > 12 kN.
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use only.