Forked energy absorbing kernmantle rope lanyard
Length : 1.50 mtr
Connectors : 1 steel screw-locking karabiner FA 50 101 17 at one end and 2 steel scaffold hooks FA 50 207 55 at the other ends
Conforms to : EN355:2002 and tested as per VG11 of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
HS Code : 5609 00 90
- Energy absorber in 44 mm wide webbing to reduce the impact of the fall (less than 6 kN)
- Protected by a black sleeve for a better UV resistance
- Made up of 11 mm diam polyamide kernmantle rope lanyard
- Loops protected by an abrasion resistant thimble
- Sewing protected with strong transparent covering sleeve
Fall indicator label: Before each use, inspect your energy absorbing lanyard.
If the "NOT OK" sign is visible on the label, this means your equipment has arrested a fall and should not be reused.
Please replace it by a compliant one.
To download the instructions for use, see the Attachment tab