10 ft. Tripod, with double head-mounted pulley
For access in confined spaces
Adjustable height: from 1.90 m to 2.90 m
Wheelbase: from 1.52 m to 2.05m
Weight: 15 kg
Maximum Load Capacity: 500 kg under head / 250 kg on leg
Compliance: EN795:2012 type B, ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Machinery Directive, EN 1808
HS Code: 7610 90 10
- With two double head-mounted pulleys at the head of the Tripod for passing the cable of the winch and the retractable fall arrester with integrated rescue winch.
- Having two auxiliary eye bolts as attachment points.
- Aluminum alloy cast head, legs in aluminium.
- Steel support-shoes provided with rubber sole to increase friction and impart more stability.
- Strength of anchorage point 12 kN
- To be used in combination with the set of universal adaptation plates FA 60 101 02 for attaching our winch FA 60 003 20 / FA 60 003 30 / FA 60 023 20 / FA 60 023 20R.
- To be used in combination with the set of universal adaptation plates FA 60 101 01 for attaching our retractable fall arresters with integrated rescue winch FA 20 401 10/S, FA 20 401 20/R/S, FA 20 401 30/S.
- Every Tripod is provided with Tripod Bag
To download the Tripod instructions for use, see the Attachment tab